Westchester Photographic Society,
with a purpose"
|WPS Home Page||
· Mat all work in white.
· Make sure your mats are cleanly cut and not soiled.
· Frame all work in black metal frames and under glass.
· All frames must be securely wired for hanging. Please use screw type hangers for the wire as clips are not acceptable.
· Wire should be placed 4 ½ inches down from the top of the frame and slightly bowed.
· When hanging by artist please choose work that looks and hangs well together.
· No nude or explicit photographs.
· Note that all work must remain on display for the duration of the exhibit.
· The sale price of a photograph is not negotiable during an exhibit.
· The WPS exhibit chairman
or an outside exhibit organizer has the right to return any photographs
that are objectionably off theme, not properly matted, framed and wired
or oversized for an exhibit.
Anyone interested in helping
hang contact Lois Barker at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at 666-3116.
|Who Are We|
|How to Find Us|
|How to Join Us|
|Officers and Board|